Working at Kindergarten
Kindergarten is made up of people who believe in what they do, are open, work collaboratively and put the well-being of children at the centre.
Kindergarten is part of the international Cognita group. Kindergarten, like all Cognita schools, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices and pre-employment checks will be carried out before any appointment is confirmed.
We strongly believe in the skills and potential of our staff, which is why we ask them to express them every day, each in their own role. We believe in teamwork: it is thanks to the skills and ideas of all of us that our school has grown and established itself as a quality school.
If you are a teacher, please apply here:
- Nursery 0-3
- Pre-school 3-6
- Primary school 6-11
- Middle school 11-14
- High school 14-18 – LICEO LINGUISTICO INTERNAZIONALE
For some subjects you will see that we are only looking for native speakers of English, French or Spanish. Even if you know one of these languages well but are not a native speaker, do not apply! Your application will not be considered.
For other professional positions, please apply here: FRONT DESK, ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF, OTHER
When a position opens up at the school, we will eventually contact you and ask you to send us your full CV.
- when applying, only include data that is relevant to the position you are applying for.
- specify your experience in a clear, detailed and precise manner
- when we ask you to send us your CV, make sure it is up-to-date and has a photograph on it
- don’t send your CV to all the emails you find on our website, it is not only useless but confusing (and annoying…)